Strategic Marketing Solutions Offers Free Call Tracking on Products We Provide
Marketing is one thing, but knowing whether it’s working is quite another. How can you tell if a marketing campaign is getting you a good return on your investment (ROI)? Strategic Marketing Solutions can do the analysis for you through Call Tracking.
What is Call Tracking
Call tracking is a tech-based method that connects a phone call to the source that triggered the call in the first place. In other words, it lets you know how a potential heard about you – without having to ask!
How does it work?
If you want this free service, Strategic Marketing Solutions will give you a unique local phone number that will be assigned to your marketing materials and/or website. A customer that uses this number to call your office and the number of calls inspired by that source can then be easily tracked.
But, Call Tracking records more than just the number of calls. The software also logs a variety of other important data metrics that can help us craft even more effective marketing strategies for your business.
How Call Tracking Can Help Your Business
Of course, just having call tracking isn’t enough—you have to know how to use it in order to grow your business. With it, you can:
- Know the date, time, duration, and more about calls coming into your business so you can determine how many people are responding to your marketing campaign.
- See the number of calls that have been missed.
- See information about those missed calls so you can reach out to those people, even if they didn’t leave a message.
- Figure out your peak call times so you can schedule your team accordingly.
- Determine which aspects of your campaigns are eliciting the most response.
- Figure out the call volume generated by a particular part of your campaign so you can calculate your exact ROI.
- Choose to record your phone calls in order to help train your staff, improve customer service, and boost sales.
With Call Tracking, you can see exactly how well your marketing campaign is going, as well as which strategies are working better than others. There is no guesswork—you’ll have hard numbers to back up our actions, and that’s wonderful for both your business and peace of mind.